Ordinary meeting call for the annual shareholder’s assembly13 February, 2023
To the Annual Shareholders Meeting that will be held at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, March 21st, 2023, at the Gran Salón of Centro de Exposiciones y Convenciones Plaza Mayor (Calle 41 # 55-80, Medellín Colombia).
- Quorum sensing.
- Appointment of commissioners to approve the minutes of the meeting.
- Special report of the business group, legal provisions and control systems.
- Integrated Management Report from the Company’s CEO and Board of Directors.
- Presentation of the Corporate Governance Report.
- Presentation of the Financial Statements for fiscal year ending on December 31st, 2022.
- Presentation of the External Auditor’s Opinions on the Financial Statements.
- Approval of the Integrated Management Report from the Company’s CEO and the
- Board of Directors.
- Approval of the Financial Statements.
- Approval of the profit sharing project.
- External Auditor Election.
- Fixing of the External Auditor’s monthly fee.
- Board of Directors’ Election
- Fixing of the Board of Directors’ monthly fee.
As of February 27th, the documents required by law and by the Company’s Corporate Governance Code will be available to the shareholders, from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 noon, and from 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M., at Carrera 52 # 2–38 in Medellín, by appointment, and on the Company’s website, www.gruponutresa.com. Appointments may be requested by email to: email@example.com
Those who cannot attend may designate proxies by fulfilling the requirements established by law. Shareholders may consult the different templates of the Powers of Attorney on
the Company’s website.
Company administrators or employees may not represent third-party shares nor substitute the Powers of Attorney granted to them.
Carlos Ignacio Gallego P.