Strategic Alliances

Grupo Nutresa maintains agreements with multiple companies from the food sector both in Colombia and around the world in order to strengthen its commercial objectives. Currently, these alliances are limited to the condiments, bakery and pastry, premium meat, coffee, coffee shop and trading solutions sectors.


Bimbo de Colombia S.A.

Bimbo Business Group: Grupo Nutresa owns 40% stake in Bimbo de Colombia S.A.

ico Go to site

Dan Kaffe (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd

Grupo Nutresa owns, through its subsidiary company Colcafé, a 37% stake in the Malaysian Dan Kaffe company, which produces soluble coffee and coffee extracts. The other 63% is owned by Japanese multinationals Mitsubishi Corporation and Takasago International.

ico Go to site

Atlantic Food Service S.A.S.

Grupo Nutresa owns a 51% stake in Atlantic Food Service (AFS), leading company in the food service channel in Colombia. Alpina Productos Alimenticios owns 19% of the company's shares.

ico Go to site

La Recetta Soluciones Gastronómicas Integradas S.A.

Grupo Nutresa owns 70% of La Recetta. Alpina owns the remaining 30%.

ico Go to site

Estrella Andina S.A.S.

Grupo Nutresa owns 30% of Andina Estrella S.A.S, which is the Starbucks chain operator in Colombia. The other 70% is owned by the mexican firm Alsea, S.A.B. de C.V.

ico Go to site

Oriental Coffee Alliance Sdn. Bhd

Grupo Nutresa owns, through its subsidiary company Colcafé, 50% of Oriental Coffee Alliance Sdn. Bhd. The purpose of this partnership is to promote the sales of Dan Kaffe and Colcafé in Asia. The remaining 50% is owned by the Mitsubishi Corporation.

ico Go to site
Investors image Contact us image