Strategic alliances

Bimbo de Colombia S.A.

Grupo Bimbo: Grupo Nutresa owns 40% of Bimbo de Colombia S.A.

La Recetta Soluciones Gastronomicas Integradas S.A.

Grupo Nutresa owns 70% of the Recetta. Alpina owns the remaining 30%.

Dan Kaffe (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd

Grupo Nutresa owns, through its subsidiary Colcafé, 37% of Malaysian Dan Kaffe company dedicated to the production of soluble coffee and coffee extracts. 63% it owned by Japanese multinationals Mitsubishi Corporation and Takasago International.

Estrella Andina S.A.S.

Grupo Nutresa owns 30% of Andina Estrella S.A.S, Starbucks chain operator in Colombia. 70% it owned by Alsea, S.A.B. de C.V., of Mexico.

Oriental Coffee Alliance Sdn. Bhd

Grupo Nutresa owns, through its subsidiary Colcafé, 50% of Oriental Coffee Alliance Sdn. Bhd., Alliance to promote the sale of Dan Kaffe and Colcafé in Asia. The remaining 50% is owned by Mitsubishi Corporation.

Atlantic Food Service S.A.S.

Grupo Nutresa owns a 51% interest in Atlantic Food Service (AFS), leading company in the food service channel in Colombia. Alpina Productos Alimenticios owns 19% of the shares.